09/02/2014

CNY EVE

First of all, i wanted to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year! I know i was too late to say this but better late than never! Hahaha. On this post, i wanted to share what my family and i usually do on CNY eve. Check it out!


Having a dinner together with our extended family on CNY eve has always been my favorite. All relatives come home from overseas and gather together in this special night. We ate, laughed, and talked about each other's recent life. Such a good vibe!

Cheers to a year of horse!
After having a feast, we took a break and go outside the house to write our wishlist on colorful paper lanterns. My cousins and i are always excited for this!

Now its time to let them fly away!

We also get many angpaos from the elderly. 

My mom always buy various types of cakes and biscuits. My favorite is kue nenas (pinapple cake). What's yours?


All of us were so happy that night. We're thankful that we still have the chance to gather on this special night. I realize that being close to my family is what matters most. In the end, they are all you've got. 
So that's all about my CNY EVE post, i'll be posting my CNY outfit real soon so stay tunes!

Photos by Annabelle, Vianka and ,me.

No comments:

Post a Comment