25/07/2014

GALAXY










 (Printed simpson tee, denim short dungarees, yellow creepers)

"Yay! New post!" my thoughts every time i successfully updated my blog, haha. Lately i've been struggling and resisting the urge to procrastinate, but things keep on coming in my way. And after some struggle, my new post is finally here!!

I tried to wear something different in this post bcs i wore too much subdued colors in my last posts (which probably bore most of you). Playing with colors is a fun thing to do, especially when you get to play with the bold ones. I wore a printed simpson tee with a light blue denim dungarees and i think the colors go very well with a touch of yellow! Stay tune with my blog cause i'm going to play with another bold colors. I really think i should make a revolution of my style, hehe.


Bytheway, follow my instagram to see my daily updates!

Thankyou for sneaking in
xx,


Ivanka

11 comments:

  1. wow this look is simply amazing!
    i am so in love with the Colors, your shoes are sooooooo amazing, wow!
    and the Shirt is so cool too

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed reading this post! so much life and fun ♥

    New style post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are adorable! love how you edited the pics and those overalls are cute! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! you're so cute! really love what you wear! Love how you put your photos on backgrounds. Totally suits your outfit <3

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks heaps!<3
      i hope we can be friend, maybe a followback on ig (@ivanka.wu) will do? hehe

      Delete
  5. cool outfit! you look really cute :)

    xoxo,
    Anna

    annsthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovveee your post! i'm falling in love with your outfit at first sight ><
    you're so cuteeee btw!

    xo
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. check out my fashion blog at

    www.floralpitstop.blogspot.com

    come over and promote your blog at my comments too

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your photos dear! it looks super cute just like you hehe also love your footwear! 10/10 outfit

    part 2 of our Dr. Martens Diaries posted! And why Cady Heron was right.. Visit:
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete