18/09/2014

TUK TUK PHOTO DIARY 2014

Major throwback to my last visit to this enchanting little island in North Sumatra, TUK TUK! 
I went to Tuk Tuk for my summer getaway for 3 days in June, and i had been missing it very much! It is located near the Samosir Island and surrounded by the beautiful Lake Toba. Okay, let's take a look for these pictures i snapped during my trip.

The atmosphere here is so cool and cozy that we have to stop our car and enjoy the moment.


We also took some pictures in the middle of the road!

The Lake Toba is indeed a breathtaking scenery. If you get the chance to look  closer, you may catch a glimpse of fishermen's boats in the water. After we stopped our cars for about 30 mins, we continue our journey to the destination. 

Our simple yet comfortable hotel. Not really far from the city centre.


The clear water and the rocky sand are all available for us!

There's a traditional boat which carries the tourists passed through our way every hour.


The view outside our hotel in the next morning.

A banana boat ride a day keeps the sadness away!

I finally got the chance to wear my polkadot blue dress which matches my straw hat. And my mini sling bag from Stradivarius that was actually a give from a friend. Thanks there!

Strolling around the island with my favorite sunglasses.



The moment right after they woke up and had their breakfast, they went directly to the beach to play sandcastles. Haha!

They built their own world made of sand.

Palms! That's where this blog name came from.


We had homemade pizzas for our lunch at nearby restaurants. The place was all decorated with football attributes since it was The World Cup 2014 season.


Matching ootds with all cousins: white shirt x denim dungarees



A picture of our super happy faces taken by my mom from the speedboat.

We also visited the traditional houses with pointed roofs. They were all very unique and can be found in almost everywhere at Tuk Tuk.

Do we look alike?

It was scorching hot that day. We tanned our skins while taking photos, but it was all paid off with the good results of the pictures.

The traditional markets called Tomok. They sell a lot of souvenirs such as handmade crafts, scarfs, printed shirts and pants, and necklaces. Almost all of those stuffs were handmade and can only be found here.

The banana boat ride got us all excited that we ached our arms and legs for standing and holding the ropes too much.



I guess all these photos had already sum up the whole trip, and i hope you enjoy all of them. Thankyou for sneaking in! 


xx,



14 comments:

  1. Oh very beautiful pics, that remember me that I need vacations!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want invite you to Join to my Giveaway Etude House and Lioele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely pics... just paradise <3
    Greets, Nabil ;)

    http://www.nabilunity.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/NabilUnity

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures, it look so stunning there :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! makes me wanna go there <3<3

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing place and photos!

    xx


    www.ILOVEMODA.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute little girl. i love your sunnies!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like u are having a lot of fun dear :D

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love this! looks like you had such a great vacation
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous scenery :) looks like you had loads of fun :)

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems you had the most memorable trip there :)
    Nice

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, amazing photos!!! I adore your sunnies! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing photos


    x mounia

    mouniasdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning photos!!:O
    I love the 'matching ootd with cousins' picture! omgggg <333 Next time i want to do that too<3!

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!!!

    ReplyDelete