08/10/2014

OCTOBER



 




 









(Topshop sunglasses, H&M chain necklace, celine fake tee, stripes jegging, Gosh shoes)

It's October again! Can't believe how time flies in a blink of an eye. And these pictures were actually taken in June on my school summer break (gosh, it's been 4 months).
In this post, i'm combining two of my favorite colors again, black and white, with a touch of gold. I guess i can never were anything without b&w, it's been an obsession. 
That's all, stay tune on my next post!

xx,



 Photographed by Daniel Kwan

3 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur such a cutie! love your outfit and the photos look so amazing!
    I really need those sunnies as well omg

    mind to check out my blog as well?

    xx, Eliza
    Bread and Butter Blog

    ReplyDelete