19/12/2014

WHITE IVY
















(white flower crown, self-made polka shirt & skirt, pastel bag, nude heels)

Time for new outfit postttt!
This time i was playing with the color white and purple, with a little touch of nude. Pairing soft purple and white seems too plain at first, so i wear this white flower crown to complete my look. And also my pastel purple bag suits perfectly with the outfit, doesn't it?

Tbh, this was an impromptu shoot taken few weeks ago in one of my bestfriends' birthday lunch! The girls were told to wear purple outfit on that day so we can have a perfect group photo. 



Happy belated birthday Gioneva!


(from left to right): Nadya, me, Anastasia, Gioneva, Ivana and Fiona.


That's all i can say! See you on my next post.

xx,




Photographed by Anastasia and Nadya Chen

2 comments:

  1. You're all look so happy. :)

    Very nice outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great top dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete