23/04/2015

PEARLS


 












self-made one set crop top & skirt
pearl necklace
soft pink pearl handbag
nude heels


Hey hey hey!
I'm finally free from school, which means no tests, no homework, and no waking up at 6 am. Yippie! I believe all of us (as final year students) feel super excited and scared as well. Especially when we realize that another chapter of life is waiting for us. Admit it. High school may be soooo annoying. Attending school in the early morning, studying overnight, listening to boring lessons. Oh well, but when it comes to an end, we'll miss it. 

Okay okay.
I think i should stop talking about it before i burst into tears again. 
So these pics were taken in December 2014 and i almost forget to post it. I'm wearing a one set crop top and skirt that i sewed by myself! It was a request from my best friend to wear mint blue outfit on her birthday (as these pics were taken on her birthday). Pearls, i think it suit with my soft, pastel outfit. And one thing i would never forget to wear on any occasion: hats! 



So that's it, see y'all on my next post.
Keep following my updates simply by following my instagram
Thanks!



xx,




11 comments:

  1. YOURE OUTFIT IS ADORABLE! You look great in it <3 And I love the fact that you sewed your top and skirt yourself! It looks so well done

    BCfactor blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you sew it yourself? its so adorable!

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is incredible!! you look so cute :) enjoy your freedom from school! <3 xx

    http://kneesocksellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute dress! thanks for visiting my blog!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute <3 nice blog, dear!
    would you like to follow each other ? :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your outfit so much! The bag is so cute❤

    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute dear! Just like a fancy Japanese dall x

    Https://stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Love your dress <3
    Visit mine
    Flower or Crepe?
    Tasha
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete