26/07/2015

SUNDAY BRUNCH

It was a sunny Friday back then (no, it's not sunday). 
Me and my friends ate out for lunch. We talked about a lot of things since we rarely see each other after graduating from high school. School can be sucks sometimes, but when you graduate, it'll be one thing you miss the most. It's crazy how fast time can brought us. And in a blink of an eye, all your friends have left the city for study. I'm surely gonna miss all of them.





Lately, i've been developing huge crush on culottes. Not only it will bring the 'effortless yet chic' style, but it is also versatile.






red striped M crop top
white culottes
bowler hat
Charles & Keith shoes



This picture clearly shows the ugly truth about my height.
I've been trying some methods to grow taller, from swimming until consuming Chinese herbal supplement. Nothing doesn't seem to work. Well, my height does increase  a little bit, but i can never be as tall as my friends. I think i should just accept the fact that i was born a shortie lol. Any suggestions to grow taller? Let me know ;)


Cheers to our friendship!


xx,




5 comments:

  1. Cute look!<3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped top with the culotte pants! Great look ;)
    Emilie
    http://mylittlefashiondiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAA I am in love with your shoes! they are so pretty, thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your entire outfit!

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, great combo as well and seems so comfy, I love it. You look so lovely, thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete