20/08/2015

SABRINA

Visiting fancy cafes around the town is such a hobby for most teens. One of the pretty cafes i visited, called the Manna House, has a stunning interior inside. I love every details of it, especially the zigzag tiles! It surely brings up the cozy atmosphere to the visitors.








LadiesShopMedan sabrina top
white jegging
striped slip-ons
Topshop sunnies


Lately, i developed a huge crush on off-shoulder tops. I got this mint sabrina top from local online shop - LadiesShopMedan as a gift of winning its giveaway. I love how the mint color blends in with my skin, which brings the feminine side of me. What's your opinions about off-shoulder tops? Drop your thoughts below!


Until next time
xx,



9 comments:

  1. wow dear! You have a fantastic blog, I really like your style:)
    Happy weekend,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alejandra! Thanks for stopping by :)
      Your blog looks great too xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your sunglasses !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cafe! and i love your outfit!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ruffled top and sunglasses!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! You look lovely:) Josie xo
    josieannacatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your top!!<3
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, mind following each other? Let me know ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fantastic look! your top is super cute! love these photos :D

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pics... I like that mint color <3

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete