22/12/2015

SEASHELLS

Hello, its me.
I know i've been abandoning this blog for so long but i'm finally heeeeere. Typing out blog posts just like the old times. Tbh i really miss my regular blogging routine. Feel free to blame all my assignments and projects for not updating anything here.

Anyway, this is (again) a throwback posts from my last summer vacation. 
There's still a lot pictures i haven't posted yet but i'm currently working on it! So for now let's just check these pics taken at Tanjong Benoa beach, Bali.









Photographed by Nadya Chen

Topshop sunnies
Mango floppy hat
Mango jumpsuit


Stay tuned on my upcoming posts!
xx,


3 comments:

  1. hello ivanka! how are you?
    xx

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, vanessa!!! Hahahaha long time no see xx

      Delete
  2. lovely photos <3 hope youre having a great time at bali!

    http://selfexplana.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete