09/02/2016

My Grown Up Wishlist

Hello!
Christmas and New Year holidays may be over, but who doesn't love wish list?
In this post, i'd like to share with you some items in my wish list that i found from Spring. This online store is New York City based, selling more than 800 brands of items. You can find clothing, handbags, shoes and even fancy accessories here. Check out the products that i picked for myself below:



1. ECOTE SCOUT PANAMA HAT - $39



If you notice my ootd photos, you'll know that i'm a headpiece freak. From flower crown to straw hat, i really love to collect them all. Recently, i developed huge crush on this panama hat. Not only it will give the American cowboyish style, but it'll change the whole look into modernish! I've had one of these in black color, i'll be really glad to have it in beige color. 

Find the item here.


2. TOPPER IN CRYSTAL - $95


For fashion bloggers, sunglasses is an essential. Especially when it comes to ootd shots, this fashion item will instantly change the whole look. Sometimes, i got a bit confused to choose between square and round sunnies. And guess what? This sunglasses from Warby Parker has come with the answer! Another thing i love about this is the clear blue lenses and the transparent frame. Absolutely adding this to my wish list!

Find the item here.



3. PELECHECOCO LEATHER BIKER JACKET - $275


Tbh, this item has been in my wish list since forever. I've been trying to look for one perfect leather biker jacket for me. And this one seems suits me best. No more words, will surely drag this to my wish list bucket. 

Find the item here.



4, PALE DENIM OFF-THE-SHOULDER TUNIC - $295


Off the shoulder will never goes out of style. Seriously, if you don't have one, i highly recommend you to invest your money on one of these, like the Pale Denim Off-The-Shoulder tunic above. I love the soft blue color on the tunic, making it look so minimal yet so chic. Effortlessly feminine!

Find the item here.



5. RAINA TASSEL LACE-UP HEEL - $398


Gladiator shoes has been in vogue for a while, but i find it kinda troublesome to wear such a lot of lacy thing all over my legs. When i was searching for items in Spring, i found these lace up heels from Marissa Webb which is perfectly perfect for me. Plus, it is made from suede and comes out in nude colors. This is absolutely the shoes that i need. 

Find the item here.



6. O!MEGA LAST VOLUMIZING MASCARA - $26


For me, putting on mascara before going out is compulsory. It makes me look more alive in a few seconds. So there's no doubt to add this item in my wish list. The review also says the double brush design will deliver mega-volume curl, for instant lengthening and curling effect!

Find the item here.




These are all the 6 items of my Grown Up Wishlist i can found from Spring. Want to find yours? Simply click this link to explore more about the store and find your suitable products. Happy shopping!


xx,



2 comments:

  1. the panama hat is on my list too!!
    love the list!
    x, Ivana | www.ivananatashas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete