26/08/2016

Ikea Day


/Pictures by Mateus Aldi/

wearing:

military green bomber jacket, black tee, Forever21 jegging, Forever21 choker, white sneakers


It was 2 days after the jury when we decided to go to IKEA for strolling, mostly.
I believe it has another function besides being a furniture store. Well, I can say we had lots of fun that day, minus all the embarassing moments only me and my friends know. And ofcourse i didn't forget to took pics at the most iconic part. So here you go, my Ikea Day outfit shots.

10 comments:

  1. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair falls so freely, just adds more to your gorgeousness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay finally read yoour blog hihi

    Mind to followback my new blog ?

    KAROLSYLVIA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    Thanks, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit xo

    KIKO,
    www.monochrome-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. if Ikea was closer to my house I'd be there every week!!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a jacket that looks simillar to this one. It's my go to! xx

    With Love, Eiren.
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a comfy looking outfit!
    Great for running up and down those Ikea aisles haha

    Xx
    Siree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bomber jacketnya keceee! <3 IKEA emang tempat paling pas buat ootd yah :D

    Take care,
    Rizuna from A Well-dressed Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit and amazing pictures!
    Love it. ☺
    IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete