05/06/2015

Hello Spring














green mint sweater
white flare skirt
pink pearl necklace
jelly shoes
Topshop sunnies


Sometimes i hate the fact that i've cut my long hair off. Not that i regret my decisions, but i just miss my long hair so much. Now, i gotta wait for a few months to grow 'em back. Pfftt.


Actually, i'm not really into pastel colors. If i have options, i'd rather choose bright colors (like yellow, hot pink, purple) than soft ones. I think it makes me look bold and brave. Besides, bright colors always bring me in a good mood.


Right now i'm editing pictures from my last trip to Bali. I hope you stay tune! Cause it's gonna be a lot of them. 
Till we meet again!


Photographed by mom


xx,


8 comments:

  1. suka banget sama atasannya :))
    you look so pretty

    OLLYVIA LAURA | INDONESIAN STYLE, TRAVEL & BEAUTY BLOGGER |
    NEW POST "Natural Honey Blog Competition"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucuuuuu <3 I guess that's what happen to most of us when we cut our hair shorter haha :D Don't worry, they'll grow again!

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldn't agree more about bright colors
    I always wear bright colors to cheer up my day :)
    and I think pastel suits you very much

    oh, I always regret cutting my hair too even only a couple centimeters LOL

    <3
    http://escapesweetst.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. anda terlihat cantik hhah!
    ga terasa uda lama ga ketemuan ya

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! <3


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuteee :) your moms a great photographer! love it :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that picture with leaves framing. SO PRETYY!!!

    kindly check out my fashion blog maybe?
    Love,
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great details about silver
    gold.thanks for sharing this really the contant is
    informative,interesting which was i am looking for . please keep updating step by step
    natural pearl necklace "blogspot.com" add comment

    ReplyDelete